Phlebotomy Essential 101
$500.00 – $1,500.00
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the phlebotomist’s role in the healthcare system.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the phlebotomist’s work environment.
- Evaluate the biohazards present in the phlebotomist’s work environment, and take measures to ensure lab safety and infection control.
- Possess a competent working knowledge of the documentation and equipment used by phlebotomists.
- Demonstrate competency in fulfilling the responsibilities and job duties of the phlebotomist.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply gained knowledge and skills to work with special populations and to accomplish specialized phlebotomy procedures.
- Describe the procedures, considerations and quality control measures involved in blood culture collections and point-of-care testing.
- Demonstrate competency in understanding and practicing proper documentations skills.
|Phlebotomy Essentials 101||
Level One, Level Three, Level Two